are you insured?

For the design of our buildings we hold full Professional Indemnity Insurance (as required by the Architects Registration Board) that we can provide a copy of once you’re a registered client.

If we’re to also carry out the construction element of the project, we have Construction Sector Insurance that includes Contract works, Employers’ Liability and Public and Products Liability insurance. Again, we can provide a copy on request.